This is another funny forum game over at the LPA forums by LPA user “the11thdoctor”:
I thought it’d be fun to make up my own Reanimation 2 tracklist, with a full-on 20 tracks like the original (but without all the short interludes and voice mails), and I’d like to see what your ideal tracklist for it would be as well!
Here are the instructions/rules:
1. Give the album a name. Anything you want. It could be as simple as Reanimation 2, or as weird as Fat Burger Sluts from Uranus.
2. All track titles must be written in the weird “Reanimation” style. You choose how to do it.
3. For track 1, choose any instrumental (interlude or intro) from Meteora, MTM, ATS, or LT.
4. Tracks 2, 3, and 4: Pick any three full songs from Meteora.
5. Tracks 5, 6, and 7: Pick any three full songs from Minutes to Midnight.
6. Tracks 8, 9, and 10: Any three songs from A Thousand Suns.
7. Tracks 11, 12, and 13: Any three from Living Things.
8. For track 14 and 15, pick any B-sides, as long as it’s Meteora or newer.
9. For 16, pick a song from either Fort Minor or Dead By Sunrise.
10. For 17-20, pick any LP songs from Meteora or later. B-sides, studio album tracks, collaborations, whatever.
Oh, and for extra credit you can put beside them who you’d like to see do the remix(es). It’s optional tho (hell, I’m not doing it) but it could be interesting.