So as you all know, Adam Ruehmer recently left his position as Marketing Manager for Linkin Park Strategic Marketing. Tonight (09/07/2013), Adam logged in to the LPU chat to introduce the new guy. His name, is Lorenzo Errico! And his job title will be, Marketing Assistant for Linkin Park Strategic Marketing. Some of you may or may not already know him.
During the short time they were there, Lorenzo told us a little about himself (through answering questions from the fans). But was tight lipped when asked about anything LPU or LP related!
Here is a brief summary of what he did say about the LPU:
- They are really busy at the LPU.
- They are currently working on the Hong Kong Summit.
- They are getting ready for LPU13.
And here is a summary of what we learned about the man himself:
- He was born in Italy near Milan.
- He moved to USA 10 years ago (I think he said he moved to Pennsylvania) and then recently moved to LA.
- He has just finished college.
- He learned a great deal while working with Adam.
- He had attended a proper interview for his job as Adam’s replacement.
- He will be logging to the LPU chat periodically to get to know the fans.
- He likes pizza.
- He is a Soccer fan (AC Milan).
- He likes the Philadelphia Eagles.
- He also liked Skateboarding when he first moved to the states.
- His favourite band is Linkin Park. Second, The Killers; third, Placebo.
- His favourite Linkin Park album is Meteora.
So, that’s about as much as I could write as all information was being thrown out pretty quickly!
If you guys would like to congratulate Lorenzo on his new job and/or welcome him to the LPU community, you can follow him on Twitter, @lorenzoerr. He also has an Instagram account, his username there is, Lorenzoerr.